Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. Who we are looking for:
Deliver high quality client service both internally and externally by incorporating experience and industry knowledge in daily workflow so as to complete increasingly complex tasks on time and accurately. In the role of Transfer Agent-Dealing you will be responsible for Job Duties and Responsibilities: Client Service
- Complete all tasks including the handling of all complex calls and queries, to a high quality, to meet client requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Quality control of transactions processed and client correspondence
- Assist in the delivery of on the job training and development of other administrators.
- Ensure business standards and client deadlines are met on a consistent basis
- Actively initiate Error, Fines & Loss analysis
- Escalate client issues where necessary
- Adhere to procedures in relation to all tasks
- Administration of Clients trades and maintenance of register, processing of cash movements and reconciliation
- Identify process efficiencies in the course of their daily work and propose to line managers
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Transfer Agency processes and Systems
- Gain broad expertise on company products
- Build and maintain internal network of contacts
- Display thorough understanding of the following tasks:-
- Issuance of contract notes and settlement confirms Processing of monetary settlement, money in/out and FX process Administration of commission payments Processing of Fund distribution Units in Issue reporting and reconciliation
- Reconciliation completion and clearance of trades and cash Processing of register maintenance requests
- Liaise with other departments in an effective manner
- Provide/seek regular feedback to team leader
- Act as an effective team player & deputies for immediate supervisor when appropriate
- Display effective team focus by assisting colleagues in their daily routine
- Positively influencing team morale in order to achieve set standards and goals
- Show willingness to assume additional tasks in order to share workload within team/department
- Maintaining a "can do" attitude
To be successful in this role, your experience should include Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Display initiative
- Administration of Clients/Investors correspondence
- Display awareness of daily work levels and overall business needs by identifying and taking prompt action on priority items, displaying effective time management
- Excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Detailed understanding of procedural, technical and product requirements within Transfer Agency business
About State Street What we do.
- Accurate and Precise
- Team Oriented
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers