Infrastructure Solutions Engineer iCTO EMEA
As a Infrastructure Solutions Engineer within the EMEA iCTO organization, your main responsibility will be to drive, influence & execute cross tower technical solutions for complex infrastructure projects within the EMEA region. This team performs the cross-functional/system integration activities across the EMEA region. You will be involved in solutions planning and guidance for new business integration, transformation programs and complex cross-platform projects.
We offer flexible working and remote working options and don't expect you to be in the office 5 days a week, but can if that is what you prefer. Upon submission and acceptance of your CV we will look to communicate with you quickly and recruit via a panel, which if you're right, the job offer will come quickly. We realise that waiting or never getting a response is not a wanted part of applying for a new job.
The below is what we are looking for but you may not have it all, we will expect you to learn and bridge the gaps of which we have a great learning platform called Degreed, with a wide range of learning materials and sources for you. We are creating an, "above the line" culture and we need people to think like this.
The preferred candidate will demonstrate Financial Services Infrastructure domain knowledge, outstanding relationship and vendor management, communication, listening and collaboration skills and will work effectively various stakeholders and counterparts across the globe. What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Service transition : In partnership with Service Operations/Delivery teams transition solutions into fully supported operational service.
- Global engagement : Defining EMEA regional Office, Data Center strategies and roadmaps
- Solution Planning : Business requirements gathering, Due Diligence, New Business Integration (NBI)
- Solution Design : Design, POC participation & support, build specifications, Business case development
- Solution Delivery : Product integration, Governance, Operating models, Quality Control, Process Engineering
- Solutions planning and guidance for new business integration, transformation programs and complex cross-platform projects.
- Collaboration: Facilitate the team with their ongoing complex tasks to ensure they have the support to deliver
- You realise collaboration, and relationship building is key to getting things done but also good for you
- You're passionate about what you do and proud of what you have achieved so far, but you want to do more
- You want to learn to further your technical but also personal skill sets
- You do have proven experience working in an environment that has complicated and difficult problems to solve
- Be not afraid to try things new, it may be good, it may not work, but at least you tried and we learned
- Undergraduate degree or similar industry qualifications/certification.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and balance priorities across simultaneous assignments
- Very strong relationship management, negotiation, and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in Technology Lifecycle Management operating in a global environment
- Experience in Demand Management , Infrastructure Solutions Architecture & IT Asset Management.
- 3+ year large scale technical infrastructure implementations
- Strong Proficiency with other MS Office tools
- Experience with the creation of executive-level communications/presentations