Who are we looking for:
State Street seeks to recruit a Senior Cyber Incident Response Analyst that will lead the triage, analysis and response to cyber-attacks. Join us in evolving our response capabilities to protect State Street, its customers and partners from the ever evolving and sophisticated global threat actors. State Streets Fusion Center is responsible for detecting and responding to various cyber threats directed towards the enterprise.
This role will be predominately be office based in the Cyber Fusion Center. The Fusion Center will be temporarily located in Naas, Kildare until the beginning of 2023 when a new campus in Kilkenny will be operational. What will you be responsible for:
What we value:
- Leading the cyber incident response process to ensure timely triage, analysis, containment, eradication and return to service for high severity or long running incidents.
- Author incident status updates and closure reports to leadership.
- Produce post mortem reports to identify lessons learned and recommendations.
- Continuously prepare for incidents by updating and maintaining incident response plans, playbooks and procedures.
- Manage and participate in cyber related exercises such as table tops and cyber ranges.
- Measure the effectiveness and performance of the incident response process through KRI and KPI metrics.
- Identify methods to continuously enhance the incident response process
- Work closely with the SOC to drive development and collaboration
- Train and Mentor SOC personnel
- Creating an environment which drives knowledge sharing with teams across the Fusion Center
- Help developing the Fusion Center mindset and follow the sun model
Why this role is important to us
- Experience with investigating & managing major/complex cyber incidents end to end
- Experience working/leading in a SOC or Fusion Center
- Strong operating systems administration skills (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Strong malware analysis expertise
- Experience in performing memory forensics
- Knowledge of adversarial tactics, techniques, procedures (TTPs) & Industry standard frameworks (NIST, Mitre Att&ck)
- Knowledge of IT architecture and operations (computing, network, storage & cloud)
- Strong working knowledge of security technologies including but not limited to SIEM, EDR/EPP, AV, ID/PS, HIPS, Web Proxy/Content filtering, AD, PKI and DNS
- Masters in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience
- CISSP, CEH, OSCP,OSCE or GCIH or applicable certification in Security field
- 4+ years in a cyber security SOC/IR type skill role - Incident Response, SOC Tier 3/Lead Analyst, Threat Hunter, Penetration testing, etc.
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Software development and/or scripting experience a plus: Python, Powershell, SQL etc.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers