Trustee Specialist-12month Fixed Term -Associate-2-Kilkenny
Who we are looking for
Reporting to Senior Associate / Officer in Depositary Oversight, this position is an opportunity for a suitable candidate to gain exposure to all areas of Depositary Oversight. The position is initially with the Client reporting team. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Trustee specialist-12month Fixed Term -Associate-2 you will Major Responsibilities
What we value Required Competencies:
- Oversight and review of Client reporting to include monthly and Quarterly client reports.
- Complete all other reviews, CPT letter, Financial Statement reviews in line with procedure ensuring our regulatory obligations are met.
- Deliver client reporting to a high standard within agreed targets on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with Clients, Company secretaries etc where required ensuring good communication and Client Service.
- To ensure timely and proper completion of tasks of team members.
- Review and comment on draft prospectuses and financial statements
- Devising work programs and schedules
Education & Preferred Qualifications Skills and Experience :
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical
- Team player
About State Street What we do.
- A good understanding of the regulatory framework for Funds (UCITS/Non-UCITS/AIFMD) would be an advantage
- Relevant industry experience (not necessarily within a Trustee/Depositary role)
- Ability to motivate and encourage staff reporting to them to work at optimum levels
- Ability to recognise and target areas for increased efficiencies
- Strong Excel/Word skills
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers