At PGIM, we care about our employees, and we are committed to seeing them succeed. We provide our employees with access to professional development and support to help drive their success and ability to innovate. What you will do:
The Collateral Management Analyst is responsible for providing collateral management operational support to the PGIM Fixed Income business with a focus primarily on Futures Collateral processing, Collateral Reconciliation Processes, and Dispute Investigation and resolution. Receiving fantastic training you will be responsible for reviewing daily FCM margin calls, performing position reconciliations, communicating on breaks with counterparties to drive resolution, as well as maintaining open dialogue with internal Operations teams . What you can expect
What you will bring:
- Daily monitoring of FCM margin calls, margin balances, and instructing daily variation margin movements
- Verify, place/respond, and instruct upon daily collateral margin calls, including substitutions. Research and resolution of disputed items.
- Reconciliation of collateral trade and position details against broker records
- Assuming ownership for any operational issues that are raised and providing resolution in a manner that is seamless regardless of which operational issues are impacted.
- Anticipating issues that may adversely affect the operational support of collateral processing and taking action to reduce the risk of such occurrences.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available.
- Cultivating both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved and maintained for each fund supported.
- Keeping abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that can impact our business model and/or offer opportunities to improve our processes.
- Develop an understanding of the fixed income trading business and share knowledge with operations teams to increase service levels.
What will set you apart:
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Business preferred.
- Willingness and desire to learn and teach others.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate relationships across all staff levels.
- Strong analytical and problem‐solving skills.
- PC skills with strong knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi‐task and absorb information across a broad spectrum of products.
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks, working in a deadline‐oriented environment.
*We know not everyone will meet 100% of the requirements, however we encourage you to apply if you think your skills are a good fit for this role. What we offer you:
- Strong knowledge of derivatives and/or other fixed income products and investment strategies.
- Previous Operations experience.
About PGIM Fixed Income
- Health Insurance: PGIM Ireland partner with Laya and BUPA to provide health insurance schemes that cover eligible employees day to day medical and hospital expenses.
- Annual Leave of 21 days at full pay.
- Pension Scheme: Members of the scheme can contribute up to 6% of salary per annum and PGIM Ireland matches contributions up to 6% of salary. Members can also make voluntary contributions to the scheme.
- Annual Bonus Programme & Shop LK Vouchers: Along with an annual bonus employees are rewarded with Shop LK vouchers which are paid tax free.
- Life Assurance: fully paid by PGIM Ireland, employees are covered from their start date and beneficiaries are provided with a lump sum of four times an employee’s salary.
- Education Assistance: PGIM Ireland have an Education Assistance Programme that reimburses eligible employees for furthering their education.
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. Our business climate is a safe inclusive environment, centred around mutual respect, intellectual honesty, transparency, and teamwork. Our leaders are focused on talent & culture; dedicated to fostering growth & development at all levels to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow.
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential. For more information, please visit PGIM Fixed Income About PGIM – Global Asset Management
PGIM is the global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a leading global investment manager with nearly US$1.2 trillion in assets under management as of 30th December,2022. With offices in 18 countries, PGIM’s businesses offer a range of investment solutions for retail and institutional investors around the world across a broad range of asset classes, including public fixed income, private fixed income, fundamental equity, quantitative equity, real estate and alternatives.
With a history dating back almost 145 years, and experience through more than 30 market cycles, PGIM takes a long-term view, not only in our investment philosophy, but also in how we develop our talent. We want to see our employees excel from their first day with the firm and throughout their tenure with PGIM. We will inspire you, support you, and help you reach your greatest personal and professional aspirations. If PGIM sounds like the place for you, join us. For more information about PGIM, visit PGIM.com
-PGIM Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants’ gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. PGIM Ireland's aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by PGIM Ireland will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within PGIM Ireland.
PGIM Ireland has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.