PGIM Real Estate's Global Investor Services Group is seeking a Graduate to support the Global Investor Services team. You will initially join on a 12 month fixed term contract and focus on supporting Latin America markets and will need to be proficient in Spanish for your new role.
In moving into this role you will have an opportunity to gain experience in a myriad of areas in support of PGIM's commitment to provide best-in-class investor services. The Global Investor Services Group has a broad mandate, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and advance within the organization and to specifically learn about the real estate investment industry, work closely with fund portfolio teams, and be part of a collaborative global team with direct exposure servicing global institutional investors. On a day-to-day basis the candidate will work closely with the Global Investor Services team and provide support across a broad range of real estate products and topics. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day support to the Global Investor Services Team
- Serve as data steward for information utilized by Investor Services
- Assist in completing various data requests
- Support the Business Development and Portfolio Management teams by updating marketing presentations
- Help manage our client portal by posting investor reports and deliverables to the site
- Assist the Global Investor Services team with various ad-hoc projects and requests
About the team:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficient in Spanish, reading and writing.
- A skilled user of MS PowerPoint and Excel, with the ability to perform some quantitative data analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The Global Investor Services group, a division of PGIM Real Estate, partners with PGIM Real Estate's asset managers, marketing representatives, fund operations, senior management and other groups to provide portfolio managers, our clients, their consultants, and prospective clients with high quality reporting & marketing services, with accurate and timely information and analysis that is transparent and easy to interpret. Working at PGIM
In joining PGIM you'll be working in an organisation where your work and efforts are recognised and you will be encouraged and enabled to develop and succeed.
- Health Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Employee wellbeing programmes
- Tuition Reimbursement and access to online learning platforms.
- Employee recognition programme
- Excellent work-life balance
-PGIM Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants' gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. PGIM Ireland's aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by PGIM Ireland will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within PGIM Ireland.
PGIM Ireland has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.