As the Global Asset Management business of Prudential, we're always looking for ways to improve financial services. We're passionate about making a meaningful impact - touching the lives of millions and solving financial challenges in an ever-changing world.
We also believe talent is key to achieving our vision and are intentional about building a culture on respect and collaboration. When you join PGIM, you'll unlock a motivating and impactful career - all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world's leading global asset managers!
If you're not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo, come and be a part of a dedicated team that's investing in your future by shaping tomorrow today.
At PGIM, You Can! What you will do
PGIM Ireland are seeking to hire a Loan Servicing Graduate for PGIM Real Estate Loan Services on a 1n initial 12 month contract. You will be part of a team responsible for the servicing and asset management of commercial loans originated by PGIM Real Estate (PGIM RE) outside of the United States. Irish hours will apply from Monday to Friday, with a hybrid work model in place. What you can expect
What you will bring
- Servicing/Cash Management - Calculation of debt service, delivery of billing letters, remittance reports and application of waterfall structures
- Surveillance - Review of compliance certificates, calculations to confirm covenant adherence, review and analysis of property monitoring reports
- Banking Admin - Managing multiple international bank and borrower relationships
- Treasury - cash movements for multiple
- Proactively communicate issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with multiple areas of the PGIM RE to ensure the highest level of service.
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect portfolio performance and take action to reduce risks.
- Lead and manage special projects as assigned, as well as propose and drive process enhancements and automation.
- Cultivate both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each portfolio function.
- Review policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the regions.
What will set you apart?
- Candidates pursuing a Finance Degree. Degree in Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, or Real Estate preferred but not required, we will consider candidates from any discipline once they can demonstrate relevant skillsets.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively with various counterparts
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, highly organized and exceptional time management
*PGIM welcomes all applicants, even if you don't meet every requirement. If your skills align with the role, we encourage you to apply. What we offer you
- Working knowledge/experience of financial statements, commercial loans or other finance related areas beneficial
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to work with Power BI a plus.
- Proven ability to analyze data and the underlying drivers of results a plus
- Strong financial services acumen
About PGIM Real Estate:
- Health Insurance: PGIM Ireland partner with Laya and BUPA to provide health insurance schemes that cover eligible employees day to day medical and hospital expenses.
- Annual Leave of 23 days at full pay.
- Pension Scheme: Members of the scheme can contribute up to 6% of salary per annum and PGIM Ireland matches contributions up to 6% of salary. Members can also make voluntary contributions to the scheme.
- Annual Bonus Programme & Shop LK Vouchers: Along with an annual bonus employees are rewarded with Shop LK vouchers which are paid tax free.
- Life Assurance: fully paid by PGIM Ireland, employees are covered from their start date and beneficiaries are provided with a lump sum of four times an employee's salary.
- Education Assistance: PGIM Ireland have an Education Assistance Programme that reimburses eligible employees for furthering their education.
PGIM Real Estate is one of the largest Real Estate managers in the world and one of the nation's largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders and has been serving the commercial real estate market for over 125 years.
We cover RE Debt, Equity, Agriculture, Public REIT securities, Defined Contribution, Private Equity, Impact Investing, Senior Housing and Mexico Industrial.
PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. Our scope of insights, rigorous risk management and seamless execution are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing and the deep local expertise of professionals in 32 cities globally.
Through our investment, financing, asset management and talent management approach, we engage in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. When you join our team, you'll find yourself inspired by an inclusive company culture that believes that diversity of all kinds allows us to develop better and more innovative solutions for our client. About Prudential Real Estate Loan Services (PRELS):
Prudential Real Estate Loan Services, Inc ("PRELS") is a subsidiary of PGIM Real Estate. PRELS manages a wide variety of mortgage investments that include Prudential's General Account, Institutional, CMBS, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA loans. The Company is a rated Primary, Master, and Special Servicer. Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don't just accept difference-we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career, and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
-PGIM Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants' gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. PGIM Ireland's aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by PGIM Ireland will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within PGIM Ireland.
PGIM Ireland has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.