Job Description Investment Operations Associate - PGIM O&I Accounting A GLOBAL FIRM WITH A DIVERSE & INCLUSIVE CULTURE Our Vision
At PGIM, we care about our employees, and we are committed to seeing them succeed. We provide our employees with access to professional development and support to help drive their success and ability to innovate. What you will do
We are looking for an Investment Operations Analyst to join our PGIM Operations - Alternative Assets team which is part of PGIM Operations and Innovation's group (O&I). As an Investment Operations Analyst, you will join us on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for validating of portfolio and transaction level activity including trades, income payments, corporate actions, and deal restructurings in subledger systems; Preparing and verifying general ledger entries; Completing reconciliations to custody banks, trade systems and financial statements; In addition to providing various reports to business partners.
Our team is responsible for providing recordkeeping, accounting, and reporting for the investment portfolios supporting the Insurance Companies. Additionally, we support all investment data for the Chief Investment Officer and the Chief Risk officer for Prudential. What you can expect
• Collection of Documents
• Review financial statements of Limited Partnerships/Joint Ventures
• Processing cash transactions
• Processing equity pick up/losses.
• Ensure cash is being properly reflected in Ledger and is in accordance with bank cash activity.
• Support with Ad hoc projects
• Monitor data integrity What you will bring
• Bachelor's degree.
• Strong organization skills
• Strong analytical, critical thinking skills and solutions oriented.
• Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word
• Ability to understand and analyze basic accounting principles and financial statements.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a deadline and fast paced environment.
• Overtime required during peak periods. What will set you apart:
*We know not everyone will meet 100% of the requirements, however we encourage you to apply if you think your skills are a good fit for this role. What we offer you:
- Previous experience in financial services
About PGIM O&I Accounting
- Health Insurance: PGIM Ireland partner with Laya and BUPA to provide health insurance schemes that cover eligible employees day to day medical and hospital expenses.
- Annual Leave of 21 days at full pay.
- Pension Scheme: Members of the scheme can contribute up to 6% of salary per annum and PGIM Ireland matches contributions up to 6% of salary. Members can also make voluntary contributions to the scheme.
- Annual Bonus Programme & Shop LK Vouchers: Along with an annual bonus employees are rewarded with Shop LK vouchers which are paid tax free.
- Life Assurance: fully paid by PGIM Ireland, employees are covered from their start date and beneficiaries are provided with a lump sum of four times an employee's salary.
- Education Assistance: PGIM Ireland have an Education Assistance Programme that reimburses eligible employees for furthering their education.
PGIM Operations and Innovation (O&I) drives digital transformation, modern data analytics, and operational excellence across PGIM in partnership with our business and corporate functions.
PGIM's Investment Operations is part of PGIM Operations and Innovation and provides recordkeeping, accounting, reporting and technology services for the investment portfolios supporting the Insurance Companies. Additionally, we support all investment data for the Chief Investment Officer and the Chief Risk officer for Prudential.
We are aligned into seven verticals to drive innovative solutions and deliver operational services that contribute to PGIM being a world-class investment manager. Our workstreams operate in a collaborative, agile manner and foster a strong community focused on most relevant emerging technologies and best-in-class solutions
Learn more about PGIM Global Asset Management Accounting Group
PGIM Accounting business group is a sub-division of PGIM O&I and is responsible for the validation of portfolio and transaction level activity including trades, income payments, derivative margins, acquisitions, distributions, corporate actions, and deal restructurings in sub-ledger systems. About PGIM - Global Asset Management
PGIM is the global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a leading global investment manager with nearly US$1.2 trillion in assets under management as of 30th December,2022. With offices in 18 countries, PGIM's businesses offer a range of investment solutions for retail and institutional investors around the world across a broad range of asset classes, including public fixed income, private fixed income, fundamental equity, quantitative equity, real estate and alternatives.
With a history dating back almost 145 years, and experience through more than 30 market cycles, PGIM takes a long-term view, not only in our investment philosophy, but also in how we develop our talent. We want to see our employees excel from their first day with the firm and throughout their tenure with PGIM. We will inspire you, support you, and help you reach your greatest personal and professional aspirations. If PGIM sounds like the place for you, join us. For more information about PGIM, visit PGIM.com
-PGIM Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants' gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. PGIM Ireland's aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by PGIM Ireland will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within PGIM Ireland.
PGIM Ireland has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.