Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and want to build a career in a growing, multinational company? Here at PGIM we are looking for an Investment Operations Associate to join our Global Portfolio Administration Team.
Based in Letterkenny you will work with colleagues across the globe in the UK, United States and Japan to support our Fixed income investment teams with key information on a daily basis.
If you have a degree in Accountancy/ Finance/ Economics/ Business or have worked in similar roles our growing team is looking for someone to join a supportive and hard-working team. The Global Portfolio Administration team is responsible for the cash reconciliations of over 850 PGIM Fixed Income funds. The team is also tasked with reconciling the positions of approximately 70 funds and the preparation of Statements of Investment monthly. This role offers a brilliant insight into financial services and the chance to develop a career in a fascinating industry. Job Responsibilities Include:
- Providing data with which Fixed Income investment teams will make key decisions on a daily basis. This data and information incorporates all trading activity due to settle in the short term.
- This is a role with a busy work day working in a time sensitive environment with accuracy and attention to detail being key to success.
- Reconciling Statement of Investments monthly, this information will feed into our end customers – the investors.
- Independently researching and resolving position and cash related discrepancies.
- Proactively communicating issues to relevant business partners.
- Anticipating issues that may adversely affect the operational support of the funds and taking action to reduce the risk of occurrences.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available to identify inefficiencies.
- Cultivating both internal and external relationships across different countries to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each fund supported.
- Developing an understanding of the fixed income trading business.
Working at PGIM
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in accounting or custody operations preferred.
- Successful candidates will have an inquisitive nature and a desire to deliver quality work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills..
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Enjoy a team-focused environment and culture of recognising the efforts of individuals
- Able to multi-task and absorb information across a broad spectrum of products.
In joining PGIM you’ll be working in an organisation where your work and efforts are recognised and you will be encouraged and enabled to develop and succeed.
- Health Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Employee wellbeing programmes
- Tuition Reimbursement and access to online learning platforms.
- Employee recognition programme
- Excellent work-life balance
PGIM is the global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. ( NYSE: PRU ), a leading global investment manager with nearly US$1.3 trillion in assets under management as of 30 June 2022. With offices in 17 countries, PGIM’s businesses offer a range of investment solutions for retail and institutional investors around the world across a broad range of asset classes, including public fixed income, private fixed income, fundamental equity, quantitative equity, real estate and alternatives.
With a history dating back almost 145 years, and experience through more than 30 market cycles, PGIM takes a long-term view, not only in our investment philosophy, but also in how we develop our talent. We want to see our employees excel from their first day with the firm and throughout their tenure with PGIM. We will inspire you, support you, and help you reach your greatest personal and professional aspirations. If PGIM sounds like the place for you, join us. For more information about PGIM, visit pgim.com.
-Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.