The Global Investor Services group, a division of PGIM Real Estate, partners with PGIM Real Estate's asset managers, marketing representatives, fund operations, senior management and other groups to provide portfolio managers, our clients, their consultants, and prospective clients with high quality reporting & marketing service, with accurate and timely information and analysis that is transparent and easy to interpret.
The Global Investor Services Group is seeking an Associate, Investor Services based in Europe. This position provides an opportunity to gain experience in a myriad of areas in support of PGIM's commitment to provide best-in-class investor services. The Global Investor Services Group has a broad mandate and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and advance within the organization and to specifically learn about the real estate industry, work closely with fund portfolio teams, and be part of a collaborative global team with direct exposure servicing global institutional investors. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day support to prospective and current clients across several real estate funds
- Coordinate client onboarding/offboarding activities, including client and fund documentation, KYC process, and operational workflow with Business Development, Legal, Compliance and third-party fund administrator
- Data steward for information utilized by Investor Services
- Serve as a liaison with our third-party fund administrator to provide responses to recurring and ad-hoc data requests involving client reporting, investment performance reporting and various other requests from clients and investment consultants
- Coordinate quantitative responses for Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
- Complete consultant questionnaires and databases update requests in conjunction with our third-party fund administrator
- Coordinate responses to client requests across Portfolio Management, Business Development, Marketing, Communications, Investor Services, and other functional groups
- Track, oversee and validate the third-party administrator's quarterly key performance indicator (KPI) for Senior Management reporting
- Support the Global Investor Services Initiatives
- Strong ability to think strategically and help develop creative solutions and enhancements to better service our clients and consultants
Working at PGIM
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in investor services, investor relations or related function within or supporting the investment management industry;
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- A skilled user of MS PowerPoint and Excel, with the ability to perform some quantitative data analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing and project management skills
- Technologically "savvy", ability to use new tools and applications
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong initiative, good judgment, and attention to detail
- Highly collaboratives and comfortable working across functional groups -must be a team player
- Positive, "can-do" approach to work
- Discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to work overtime if necessary
In joining PGIM you'll be working in an organisation where your work and efforts are recognised and you will be encouraged and enabled to develop and succeed. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Employee wellbeing programmes
- Tuition Reimbursement and access to online learning platforms.
- Employee recognition programme
- Excellent work-life balance
Diverse ideas, perspectives and people are the foundation of PGIM's enduring success. By promoting an equitable workplace and a welcoming and inclusive environment, we nurture a "low ego" culture that allows all employees to bring their authentic self to work and to harness our collective intelligence for the benefit of our clients. If you are an out of the box thinker and like to work in small teams within a flat organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
-PGIM Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants' gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. PGIM Ireland's aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by PGIM Ireland will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within PGIM Ireland.
PGIM Ireland has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.