As the Global Asset Management business of Prudential, we're always looking for ways to improve financial services. We're passionate about making a meaningful impact - touching the lives of millions and solving financial challenges in an ever-changing world.
We also believe talent is key to achieving our vision and are intentional about building a culture on respect and collaboration. When you join PGIM, you'll unlock a motivating and impactful career - all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world's leading global asset managers!
If you're not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo, come and be a part of a dedicated team that's investing in your future by shaping tomorrow today.
At PGIM, You Can! What you will do
PGIM Ireland are seeking to hire a Loan Servicing Data Graduate for PGIM Real Estate Loan Services on a 12 month contract. You will be responsible for the servicing and asset management of commercial loans originated by PGIM Real Estate (PGIM RE) outside of the United States. You will be based in our Letterkenny office working on a hybrid basis. Your new role will work to Irish hours from Monday to Friday, however there is a requirement to be flexible, specifically during peak times. Hours are subject to change in line with role requirements. What you can expect
What you will bring
- Cultivate both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each portfolio function.
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders based on multiple SLA's
- Compilation & delivery of data across multiple platforms
- Proactively identify & communicate trends/issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Lead and manage special projects as assigned, as well as propose and drive process enhancements and automation.
- Servicing/Cash Management - Calculation of debt service, delivery of billing letters.
- Surveillance - Review of compliance certificates, calculations to confirm covenant adherence, review and analysis of property monitoring reports
- Banking Admin - Managing multiple international bank and borrower relationships
- Review policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the regions.
What will set you apart?
- Database design/maintenance experience
- Experience with programming language e.g. SQL, Python, R etc.
- Ability to analyze data and the underlying drivers of results
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities under challenging time frames
- Skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
*PGIM welcomes all applicants, even if you don't meet every requirement. If your skills align with the role, we encourage you to apply. What we offer you
- MS Power BI/Tableau prior experience desirable
- Financial services industry and/or global interest desirable
About PGIM - Global Asset Management
- Health Insurance: PGIM Ireland partner with Laya and BUPA to provide health insurance schemes that cover eligible employees day to day medical and hospital expenses.
- Annual Leave of 23 days at full pay.
- Pension Scheme: Members of the scheme can contribute up to 6% of salary per annum and PGIM Ireland matches contributions up to 6% of salary. Members can also make voluntary contributions to the scheme.
- Annual Bonus Programme & Shop LK Vouchers: Along with an annual bonus employees are rewarded with Shop LK vouchers which are paid tax free.
- Life Assurance: fully paid by PGIM Ireland, employees are covered from their start date and beneficiaries are provided with a lump sum of four times an employee's salary.
- Education Assistance: PGIM Ireland have an Education Assistance Programme that reimburses eligible employees for furthering their education.
PGIM is the global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a leading global investment manager with nearly US$1.27 trillion in assets under management as of June 30th, 2023. With offices in 18 countries, PGIM's businesses offer a range of investment solutions for retail and institutional investors around the world across a broad range of asset classes, including public fixed income, private fixed income, fundamental equity, quantitative equity, real estate and alternatives.
With a history dating back 148 years, and experience through more than 30 market cycles, PGIM takes a long-term view, not only in our investment philosophy, but also in how we develop our talent. We want to see our employees excel from their first day with the firm and throughout their tenure with PGIM. We will inspire you, support you, and help you reach your greatest personal and professional aspirations. If PGIM sounds like the place for you, join us. For more information about PGIM, visit PGIM.com.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
-PGIM Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants' gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. PGIM Ireland's aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by PGIM Ireland will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within PGIM Ireland.
PGIM Ireland has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.