PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.4 trillion in assets under management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the world's top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm's ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
PGIM Ireland are seeking to hire a Real Estate Loan Administration Analyst for PGIM Real Estate Loan Services who are responsible for the servicing and asset management of commercial loans originated by PGIM Real Estate (PGIM RE).
This team supports the servicing of assets across the capital stack for EMEA, APAC and the USA. The team are responsible for all loan servicing functions including loan boarding, billing, calculation of accruals, preparation of remittance reports, payoff calculations, insurance monitoring, cash management, waterfall accounting, treasury, account reconciliation and preparation of hedging models. The team also assists with the preparation of investor reporting packages for all of the products the group services and interacts daily with multiple internal and external stakeholders responding on multiple ad hoc requests.
Irish hours will apply from Monday to Friday, however there is a requirement to be flexible, specifically during peak times. Hours are subject to change in line with role requirements. Qualifications
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting or related fields,
- CPA/ACCA/CFA, designation desirable
Summary of International PGIM Real Estate Loan Services Team Responsibilities:
- 2+ years' prior commercial mortgage/real estate/finance experience
- Prior loan servicing/asset management experience, a plus
- Strong financial services acumen and background - including the analysis of financial statements, business plans, tenancy schedules etc.
- Proven ability to analyze data and the underlying drivers of results
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities under challenging time frames
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively with various counterparts
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, highly organized and exceptional time management
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to work with Power BI a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of commercial loans, a plus
- Prior experience of Blocked/Charged accounts or KYC/AML a plus
- Background knowledge of electronic banking and treasury methods, a plus
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
Working at PGIM
- Asset Performance/Surveillance - Collection of reporting, review of compliance certificates, confirmation of covenant adherence, review and analysis of property monitoring reports, monitoring performance trends, review and interpretation of loan documents.
- Investor Reporting- Preparation of property related investor reporting
- Banking Admin - Managing multiple international bank and borrower relationships.
- Treasury - cash movements for multiple currencies across differing banking institutions.
- Proactively communicate to relevant stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Servicing/Cash Management - Calculation of debt service, delivery of billing letters, remittance reports and application of waterfall structures
- Collaborate with multiple areas of the PGIM RE to ensure the highest level of service.
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect portfolio performance and take action to reduce risks.
- Lead and manage special projects as assigned, as well as propose and drive process enhancements and automation.
- Cultivate both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each portfolio function.
- Review policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the regions.
In joining PGIM you'll be working in an organisation where your work and efforts are recognised and you will be encouraged and enabled to develop and succeed. Employee Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Employee wellbeing programmes
- Tuition Reimbursement and access to online learning platforms.
- Employee recognition programme
- Excellent work-life balance
Diverse ideas, perspectives and people are the foundation of PGIM's enduring success. By promoting an equitable workplace and a welcoming and inclusive environment, we nurture a "low ego" culture that allows all employees to bring their authentic self to work and to harness our collective intelligence for the benefit of our clients. If you are an out of the box thinker and like to work in small teams within a flat organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
-PGIM Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants' gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. PGIM Ireland's aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by PGIM Ireland will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within PGIM Ireland.
PGIM Ireland has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.