About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Northern Trust has demonstrated a continued commitment to investing in Ireland; we are constantly growing our workforce in Limerick.
- We invest heavily in our people and offer customised, functional training programmes for each accounting function in which one operates to ensure our people are equipped with the appropriate training to get one fully trained on systems/ processes and to know their full potential to avail of the diverse range of career opportunities within Northern Trust Ireland.
- To complement the company culture, we support our employees' efforts to balance work/ home life at present and into the future with Return to Office arrangements.
- Our modern compensation package is highly competitive and moreover, intuitive to your stage of life and career
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for fund clients.
- Bookkeeping / Cash Management.
- Conduct all required bookkeeping tasks.
- Prepare accounts reporting pack.
- Liaising with external auditors and dealing with audit queries.
- Prepare management accounts.
- Preparation of regulatory return where applicable, including Central Bank returns.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Ensuring other Tax compliance deadlines are met in relation to the Funds under administration.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- The ideal candidate will be a part-qualified accountant/finalist and will have previous experience in a busy accounting environment.
- Financial reporting, practice or industry background is an advantage.
- An appreciation of accounting principles is essential.
- A track record in demonstrating knowledge of debits and credits.
- Demonstrates initiative in undertaking all processes, which may have an impact on efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a structured pattern, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as this role requires interaction at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent desktop, IT and systems skills.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater. #LI-Hybrid