About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 24,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
This position is required within the Client Expenses team with the successful individual based in Limerick and reporting directly to the locally based Client Expenses Team Lead.
The Ireland Client Expenses Team is responsible for the payment of Third Party, Management, Performance and Directors fee payments along with the calculation and filing of all related tax returns. The team is also responsible for the preparation and review of client budgets on a quarterly basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team. We are particularly interested in candidates with previous experience in fund administration although we are also keen to hear from candidates who believe they have a transferable skillset. Successful candidates will receive a mix of classroom and on the job training to become operational in the role. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Payment of client Third Party, Management, Performance and Directors Fees to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Calculation and review of all related client tax returns, PAYE/PRSI/VAT, for filing with the Irish Revenue Commissioners to agreed timelines.
- Deliver high quality service to customers by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks (which may be part of larger processes) and requests for information.
- Ensure all emails received from clients and the business are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and contacts in other business units
- Liaise with new clients and other operational departments to onboard new clients effectively.
- Perform tasks under supervision of defined processes or procedures and check for errors. Ensure procedures in relation to above tasks are adhered to.
- Involvement in process improvement projects, as required.
- Assist other colleagues as appropriate.
- Act as effective team member within the unit and with other units by imparting knowledge as appropriate.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Previous experience within Financial Services, Fund administration or Accounts Payable.
- Good attention to detail
- Client Service Orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel
- Ability to assess issues, identify solutions and problem solve in a timely basis
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively to ensure critical deadlines are met
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.