Aircraft Leasing Contracts Manager- Limerick
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Review and understand the legalities of lease contracts, letters of credit and insurance certificates
- Supervise the administering and monitoring of lease contracts to ensure that all financial and non-financial obligations under contracts are met
- Report and highlight any non-compliance by counterparties
- Review the update and input of contract obligations onto a lease management platform
- Provide reporting of asset management information within the Bank/Aviation Finance team and third parties
- Provide support to Executive Director Aviation Finance and Lease Managers in the team
- Ensure all transactions comply with the Bank's internal policies and local/statutory regulations and where necessary obtain the requisite pre-approvals for any excesses or non-compliance
Our Ideal Candidate
- A legal background with the ability to advise on a wide variety of legal issues relating to lease management is desirable
- Proven experience in contract administration at a mid-managerial level
- Knowledge of the aviation/shipping industry
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to set priorities and drive projects to conclusion
- Highly motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
It's Limerick based role.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.