About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Work within the International Tax Group to facilitate the Clients across the globe who has selected Northern trust to provide their Tax Service. Major responsibilities includes acquiring, validating, safekeeping, and processing required data, documentation for client to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users.
This group works closely with internal operations teams like Client service, Client data maintenance group in order to ensure that the team adheres to procedures and standards. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Take on assigned tasks from the Team Leader and Senior members of the team
- Process, scan, record, distribute and file large volumes of documentation received by the team on a daily basis
- Process Standard tax reclaim for clients
- Ensure the Documentations received from client are reviewed and correctly for the clients to benefit from the relief at source on dividend payments.
- Preparation of tax reclaims breakdown to ensure clients are taxed correctly during dividend payments.
- Escalate issues as appropriate in a timely manner
- Work closely with the relevant contacts within the scope of the process, to provide the best possible service, responding to queries and escalating as appropriate
- Continuously support the team to meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of all clients
The successful candidate will benefit from having :
Working with Us:
- Demonstrated client servicing capabilities and excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details at all times
- Numerically competent with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good core IT skills - MS Office Suite (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work within a team environment.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.