About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Transfer Agency (TA) provide administration services to fund management companies covering the full range of Investor servicing functions such as dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
The Fund Service Centre (FSC) is the contact center for the TA department.
Reporting to the Team Leader, as an Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day relationship with our customers over telephony and email communication channels. You will work with the wider Team on Customer interactions and also work with the Quality Audit Team to maintain the desired quality service levels. The key responsibilities of the role include:
Skills/ Qualifications: The successful candidate will benefit from having
- Responding to Customer queries via telephone or email.
- Monitor telephone call levels to ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met.
- Monitoring email inboxes to ensure all queries are completed within the agreed service levels.
- Act as a mentor to new team members.
- Provide assistance and coaching to new members of the team and act as a point of reference for their queries.
- Attend and participate in team huddles and team meetings.
- Participate in client visit meetings as required.
- Perform call backs to our customers to verify the particulars of their instructions to us.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales and to the right level of quality & accuracy.
- Fulfil additional and relevant tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements as outlined by your Team Leader.
Working with Us:
- Experience working in a contact center or a customer facing role is desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work to set deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word)
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.