Client Service Manager, Custody
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER - CUSTODY CLIENT SERVICES - LIMERICK THE DEPARTMENT
Limerick's Custody Client Service team are responsible for 450+ clients. The department has a high level of interaction with internal teams to source information which enables the team to provide Prompt Quality Responses for all client queries. ROLE
Based in Limerick, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships internally & externally. The role entails developing and mentoring team members to understand the products and services that we support to ensure that we provide a superior level of service to our extensive client base. The successful candidate will manage a developing team while at the same time ensure we exceed our client expectations for all custody queries.
As the team evolves this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a team who are committed to providing excellent client service to our network of clients RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of Custody Relationship for assigned clients.
o Senior point of consultation for clients.
o Initiates frequent, proactive communication.
o Leads / Conducts Service Reviews.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with critical business partners, internal clients & relevant third parties, e.g. trustees, external advisors, consultants, etc.
- Track service & delivery results against project plans and SLD (Service Level Delivery),
- Monitor service & delivery through client reviews, internal / external surveys, specific client feedback, consultant feedback etc.
- Provide appropriate escalation of service & delivery and other relevant issues / opportunities to Relationship Managers / Client Service Managers / Internal Stakeholders.
- Manage team with the overall goal of delivering proactive, unparalleled client service to clients.
- Promote the highest standards of integrity, accountability & client service across GFS EMEA and the global GFS business.
- Set clear goals, expectations and regular updates to team objectives are being achieved.
- Create and foster an inclusive environment where team members interact with trust, respect and a shared sense of purpose and collective impact
About Northern Trust:
- Several years' experience within Fund Services (preferably Custody)
- Previous people management experience.
- Technical knowledge of the securities industry, its products and instruments.
- Strong leadership skills, both as a manager and also as an advocate for the company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to persuade and influence change / best practice.
- Ability to communicate with partners and clients at all levels.
- Ability to foster an inclusive environment within team.
- Ability to learn and share client strategy, infrastructure, products, and key personnel across the organisation.
- Proven ability to improve service delivery, efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.