About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Based in Limerick, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships both internally & externally. The role entails supporting clients and team members in the products and services that we manage to ensure that we provide a superior level of service to our ever increasing client base. The successful candidate will have responsibility for a large client or multiple smaller clients with the aim of exceeding our client expectations for all custody queries. "
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a dynamic team who are committed to providing excellent client service to our network of clients. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ownership of Custody Relationship for assigned clients."
- Point of consultation for clients.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication.
- Leads / Conducts Service reviews."
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with critical business partners, internal clients & relevant third parties, e.g. trustees, external advisors, consultants, etc.
- Track service & delivery results against project plans and SLD (Service Level Delivery),"
- Monitor service delivery through client reviews, internal / external surveys, specific client feedback, consultant feedback etc.
- Provide appropriate escalation of service & delivery and other relevant issues / opportunities to Relationship Managers / Client Service Managers / Internal Stakeholders.
- Assist team at all opportunities with the goal of delivering proactive, unparalleled service to clients.
- Promote the highest standards of integrity, accountability & client service across GFS EMEA and the global GFS business."
- Create and foster an inclusive environment where all partner interact with trust, respect and a shared sense of purpose and collective impact "
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Several years' experience within Fund Services (preferably Custody)"
- Comprehensive knowledge of the securities industry, its products and instruments.
- Strong leadership skills and an advocate for the company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to persuade and influence change / best practice.
- Ability to communicate with partners and clients at all levels.
- Ability to foster an inclusive environment within team.
- Strong team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to learn and share client strategy, products, and industry initiatives"
- Proven ability to improve service delivery, increase efficiency, effectiveness and overall productivity.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.