About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. The Role:
This role is based in our Limerick office and will be within our Fund Administration Division.
The role involves the consultation and production of daily, monthly and quarterly reporting solutions for submission to Regulators across Europe on a wide range of fund structures. Identifying and introducing enhancement to the solutions and systems used within the reporting process. The partner will also support Investor Tax Reporting for a wide range of European countries including Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK, Italy and Belgium. The key responsibilities of the role include:
Relationships and Stakeholders
- Lead planning and execution of the daily and periodic regulatory reporting solutions in cooperation with the other senior partners on the team.
- Engage with internal departments to evaluate and implement changes in proposed new regulations and to ensure that all current requirements are met.
- Engage with Regulators, Relationship Management and Northern Trust clients on any queries on our existing reporting solutions or on adhoc information requests.
- Analyse new reporting requirements and assist Business Analysts with the building of solutions to fulfil new reporting obligations.
- Respond to queries on Investor Tax and Regulatory Reporting requirements as part of the Regulatory Helpdesk operated by the team.
- Participate in the cross training of partners across EMEA and outsourced locations.
- Promote a proactive and constructive relationship with the team partners based in Manila which provides support on the regulatory solutions.
- Working with the leadership team to develop a strategic and scalable operating model for service offerings, thus ensuring we have a sustainable and profitable product offering for any future clients.
- Be pro-active in communication with clients, providing suggestions for operational efficiencies, process improvements, and improvements to customer experience or reductions in costs
Qualifications The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Direct Manager - Regulatory and Investor Tax Manager
- Internal Stakeholders - Fund Administration Leaders, New Business Teams, Relationship Managers and Product Teams
- External Key Stakeholders - Clients, Investment Managers, Regulators including CBoI and FED
Working with Us:
- Experience with Regulatory and/or Investor Tax Reporting is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in a Fund Administration role is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working with teams in multiple locations as part of an outsourced arrangement is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to build strong consultative relationships with external clients.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical.
- Strong Time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong ability to check and identify errors and consult with clients on regulatory guidance, documentation and reporting.
- Strong ability to identify process improvement opportunities and to deliver on these.
- Demonstrates commitment to producing professional and very high quality work in tight. Timelines.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.