About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Who we are:
Enterprise Change Management - Change Events Learning is a global, high-performing team built around trust, alignment, and accountability. We provide high-impact learning solutions that support strategic change programs. Our team provides expertise and execution focusing on partner readiness and adoption. We:
What you'll do:
- Enable Northern Trust's change agenda and accelerate achievement of the Bank's strategic objectives
- Increase the return-on-investment of capital intense change initiatives
- Improve change agility across the Northern Trust partner base
The Change Events Learning team has an immediate opportunity in a EMEA location for a Consultant, Learning. Under general direction, the Training Consultant identifies and implements global strategies and executes learning solutions. Our projects tend to be complex requiring high-profile learning and organization development solutions to drive faster adoption and greater utilization of new processes, systems and organizational structures. This includes defining learning and organizational development objectives, designing, developing, and delivering learning solutions that will enable programs to reach and exceed their goals along with result analysis and reporting. The Learning Consultant will also undertake appropriate operational and administrative aspects of project management. Major duties include:
- Able to foster relationships and facilitate discussions with management, senior learning consultants and/or subject matter experts to understand desired business needs determine appropriate learning methods and solutions.
- Collaborates with project teams to develop/maintain learning project plans. Designs and develops instructionally sound deliverables using adult learning theories with learning activities which engage and reinforce the learning objectives
- Develops and implements learning deliverables that support business goals Generates and analyses course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions and to recommend/implement improvements
- Optimizes Northern Trust's use of digital learning technologies to meet business needs, including tools, platforms, and communication channels
- Maintain the Learning Management System responsible for class rosters, completions and feedback
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- A College or University degree or relevant work in training area
- Several years of training consultant experience or willingness to learn.
- Sound relationship building skills including rapport building and trust.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to synthesize technical information with strong analytical and problem-solving skills Strong technical skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Proficiency in digital learning technologies (Articulate 360, Adobe, etc.) preferred Expertise in instructional design concepts of design, development, facilitation, and evaluation
- Experience in project management as it relates to leading a training effort Understanding of change management concepts and practices preferred
- You'll join a global team with a flexible, hybrid working environment
- You'll have continual opportunities for development for instructional design, technology, and change management
- We are committed to providing a meaningful and equitable partner experience with a diverse and inclusive culture that supports balance and total wellbeing
Candidates will be asked to participate in a short case study Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.