About Northern Trust
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Asset Servicing Learning & Development is the core learning and development support for our global Asset Servicing partners. We develop innovative, high quality classroom, online and blended learning solutions to deliver an outstanding partner experience.
As a member of the Asset Servicing Learning & Development Real Estate Training Team, the Training Consultant supports the Real Estate business unit to translate business requirements into a learning & development strategy. The Training Consultant ensures that learning and development interventions are aligned with the strategic needs of the Real Estate Business Unit. The role involves consulting with the Real Estate business to understand their learning needs, designing & delivering learning solutions, analyzes solutions for continuous improvement and undertakes appropriate operational & administrative aspects of the training curriculum. Why Choose this Role as a Training Consultant?
The key responsibilities of the role include
- This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to progress their career away from an operational role.
- This role gives the opportunity to engage with senior leaders and all levels of management.
- This role gives an individual the opportunity to create and own a process which delivers benefits to partners now, and in the future.
- Consults with relevant Real Estate partners to translate business requirements into a learning and development strategy
- Designs and develops programs that support individual and team performance that are aligned with the Real Estate business units needs
- Designs and implements proactive communication plans to ensure that learning & development initiatives are communicated effectively to audiences
- Facilitates/delivers training and learning solutions
- Evaluates training solutions to identify areas for improvement & maintain highest quality delivery
- Keeps abreast of learning and development best practices and introduces them the Asset Servicing Learning & Development Team
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Prior operational experience in financial services, preferably within the real estate, alternatives, financial reporting, audit, accounting function or a similar role
- Strong accounting knowledge, an accounting qualification is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Self-starter and team player
- Attention to detail
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.