About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Reporting to the Client Services Team Manager you will be responsible for managing multiple clients and ensuring that all aspects of the service are maintained as per the Client agreements in relation to Transfer Agency.
The department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements. The key responsibilities of the role include:
Skills/ Qualifications: The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Day to day delivery of all TA Services to the client.
- Work with Operational Partners in producing daily/weekly/monthly deliverable control checklists and ensure all targets and deadlines are met.
- Maintain Client Service levels, for dedicated clients, by ensuring timely and accurate delivery of information and work products and manage projects for Clients.
- Provide technical expertise for the development of new TA Products and develop SLD's with your clients for the take on of these new products and services
- Participate / leads client due diligence visits
- Oversees the timely completion and publication of monthly reporting including calculating KPI levels and review of monthly reporting packs to Consultant / Client
- Responsibility for vetting all incident reports prior to release to RM's/Clients and ensuring all items are added to the daily client incident log
- Work with internal departments to evaluate and implement changes in proposed new regulations and to ensure that all current requirements are met
- Manage client issues ensuring appropriate resolution, including regular liaison with Global, Relationship Managers and other Operational Managers to provide a seamless service.
- Escalate items to functional team leaders, Manager, CSDM or Relationship Manager as appropriate as well as act as an escalation point to Operations and the Fund Service Centre in escalating issues to management as appropriate.
- Be pro-active in communication with Clients, providing suggestions for operational efficiencies, process improvements, and improvements to customer experience or reductions in costs.
Working with Us:
- Operational experience in a Transfer Agency role
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.