About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
1. Reviews and provides insight to data around the IT Portfolio to enable business unit architects to make informed judgements.
2. Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels.
3. Advises on system scalability and development opportunities that can be utilized or adapted to meet business objectives.
4. Consults with IT and client management in the development of tactical systems plan and directions to assure design fundamentals and patterns are adhered to.
5. Provides technical expertise at the highest level.
6. Participates in building of new and on-going vendor relationships.
7. Promotes sharing of expertise through consulting, presentation and documentation.
8. May assist in the training of other application or infrastructure architecture staff. The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Knowledge of systems architecture, excellent consultative skills, strong analytical ability and ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff.
Reasoning skills are needed to understand and evaluate technical information and coordinate projects. Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.