About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Transfer Agency (TA) provide administration services to fund management companies covering the full range of Investor servicing functions such as dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions, and statements. The Investor Service Centre (ISC) is the contact centre for the TA department.
Reporting to the ISC Quality Manager, your main responsibility will be to ensure that investor queries are handled in accordance with our quality standards for all clients. As a Technical Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for supporting team development and enhancing the overall performance of the department. The key responsibilities of the role include:
Skills/ Qualifications: The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Quality Check (QC) live queries within the Service Centre to ensure quality is at the required standard, ensuring department Service Levels are achieved.
- Quality Audit (QA) queries handled within the Service Centre to ensure quality is at the required standard, providing feedback to the ISC partners to drive quality improvements.
- Provide valuable MI to team leaders and managers on your findings and overall quality results achieved
- Provide coaching, and training to Service Centre partners based on the findings from audit reviews
- Be a subject matter expert and assist the team with handling complex queries, including escalated cases
- Ensure that relevant controls are adhered to within the department on a daily basis
- Provide support to the wider Quality and Complaints team if/when required
- Participate in network quality improvements, taking into consideration quality standards outside of home location
- Look to improve and streamline the QC process, driving procedural reviews, and enhancements
- Represent the department at relevant meetings, forums, client visits as required
- Provide input to process changes which result in greater operational efficiency and increased quality metrics
- Ensure productivity metrics are in-line with business requirements, supporting the Investor Service Centre as per the department's operational hours
Working with Us:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (relationship building, respect, inclusion, problem solving and understanding)
- Exceptional Customer Focus
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to set deadlines
- Thinking (decision making, idea generation, analytical mind set and a problem solver)
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.