About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 24,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The Global Fund Order Placement Team have a global operating model and the team in Limerick will act as liaison between internal and external clients and the various internal teams to ensure client's information is accurate and that clients deadlines are adhered too. The team provides back office operational support to investment management clients across a wide range of asset types including, Fund of Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds and POA. The department's primary responsibilities include transitions, trade order routing & administration services including trade capture, settlements and oversight of asset lifecycle events. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Process & complete document review of subscriptions, redemptions, switches, equalization, side pockets, master/feeder, distributions, management fee rebates, third party payments, corporate event instructions, series collapses/roll ups and transition securities.
- Ensures all fund documentation and trade instructions are completed accurately in line with client service level agreements.
- Meet all internal and external deadlines for processing dealing, wire payments and system controls.
- Supports manager and/or staff in the resolution of complex technical processing and daily work volume.
- Responsible for resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes
- Confident in full ownership for one or more processes, reports and/or procedures
- Analytically and procedurally competent, emerging as an expert in a specific skill set but remains focused primarily on daily execution
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level Partners
- Confident to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Facilitate on the job training both remotely and in person to junior Partners on the team
- Attend and lead knowledge shares with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Experience in securities operations/security transactions and/or a fund administration environment would be an advantage.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Self-starter with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with partners and clients at all levels.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of KYC, AML and compliance regulation.
- Excellent MS Excel/Word skills.
- Knowledge of SWIFT/ Wire payments and receipts
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.