Senior Analyst, International Cash Management
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The Cash Analysis division manages a number of core cash management functions, including: funding/bank sweeps, payment flow control, intraday projections and actual funding, credit exception analysis along with forecasting and management of client investments into off balance sheet funds. ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Team Leader of the Cash Analysis team in Limerick, the successful candidate will be part of a team which has specific responsibility for USD cash management related activities in EMEA and APAC. The team works closely with partner teams in the UK, US and Asia to ensure that all functions are completed in a timely and accurate manner. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage a number of daily operational activities including cash management, credit line monitoring, reconciliations and query resolution
• Ensure funding processes across various markets are carried out in line with firm procedures and market cut-offs
• Make sound commercial decisions with regard to execution of funding movements, and escalate issues
• Carry out activities with significant financial, client and/or internal business impact
• Analyse prior day cash position, and identify drivers for long/short balances and escalation of large balances to Senior Management
• Produce daily and monthly reports
• Play an active role in identifying process gaps and implementing process changes within the department
• Interact with sub-custodians to ensure payments are made in accordance to market standards
• Manage cash exceptions timely and in accordance with CASS regulations
• Frame and review procedures as and when required SKILLS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Previous Financial Services experience is an advantage.
• Strong analytical skills is desirable
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills is an advantage
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines,
• Ability to work within a team and using own initiative.
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative to navigate through complex issues as they arise
• Aptitude to improve existing processes and apply a methodical yet flexible approach to change
• Ability to lead by example. About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.