About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 24,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Reporting to the Transfer Agency Dividend, Rebate & Commission Team Leader. Responsible for processing/calculating Dividends, Rebates and Commissions within various deadlines. Quality assurance checking of other partners work [QA]. Ensuring all client service standards and regulatory requirements are met. Working with partners in different jurisdictions. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare, QA, pay and reinvest regular client dividends, rebates and commission
- Ensure cash / fund movements are completed
- To liaise with clients, investors and brokers on a regular basis, ensuring all queries are dealt with in the agreed timescale.
- Production of Daily, weekly and monthly stats/KPI's
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Assist in the continued process of TQM (total quality management)
- Day to day assistance and guidance provided on the processing quality and timeliness in India, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
- To work with the Manager and Group projects area on any allocated Client projects.
- Analyse monthly management information and provide results to the Accounts Manager
- Maintain relations with third parties - to include Client, internal relations with other departments and Auditors.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as Fund Accounting, Dealing, Registration, AML and other internal areas such as the Client Service Managers.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Ensure all Client checklist and daily team checklists are signed off in a timely manner
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Good working knowledge of dividends, rebates and commissions
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.