About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Reporting to a Team Leader, your main responsibility will be to ensure that investor queries are handled in accordance to our quality and service level standards across calls and emails for all clients. As a senior analyst, along with BAU duties, you will be responsible for working with the team leader and the quality function to supporting the team on a daily basis and also to work on developing the on the job skills of the team to enhance the overall performance of the department.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responding to investor queries via phone or email.
- Ensure queries are answered in line with department procedures.
- Be a subject matter expert and assist the team with handling complex queries, including escalated cases.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales, including QC and Bank Verification outbound calls.
- Attend and participate in team huddles and team meetings.
- Participate in client visit meetings as required.
Skills/ Qualifications: The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Support the TL in monitoring client specific mailboxes & eGain to ensure all queries are completed within the agreed service level.
- Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members. Provide assistance and coaching to new members of the team. Act as a point of reference for their queries.
- Support the improvement of quality through procedural reviews and enhancements.
- Monitors and reports on various client queries. Makes recommendations to team leader on procedure changes.
- Complete and send out the teams statistics or reports as requested.
- Act as a mentor to all members of the team, providing support and assistance where necessary.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
Working with Us:
- Working knowledge Client & Investor Servicing
- Knowledge of Fund administration and the regulatory environment
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Microsoft Office Skills i.e, Excel, Word.
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries
- Good communication skills
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.