About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Based in Limerick, this role is designed to implement, enhance and develop electronic communication relationships with EMEA Clients in all aspects of Fund Accounting on-line reporting service delivery. The individual contributor role will be part of a specialized team supporting Passport Reporting, focusing initially on Fund Accounting.
This role offers the individual exposure to a Global Client Community, to satisfy their Passport training, support requirements and to introduce new products. The variety of tasks within the role will allow the individual to develop many skills such as presentation, project management, business analyst and training. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support client migration to the new Passport Reporting for Fund Accounting Reporting (PRFA) product as well as ongoing developments to the tool to support new products / service offering to clients (e.g. Institutional Investor Passport, New Passport applications) across EMEA Fund Accounting Client Community
- Provide face to face and WebEx training for Clients on Northern Trust's on-line Passport product.
- Provide technical support for Clients and Fund Accounting teams on reporting, Passport navigation and other technical subjects.
- Act on a consultancy basis to clients in relation to their electronic communications and product needs.
- Project Management in all aspects of on-line reporting implementation and development including stakeholder management across both internal and external teams.
- Provide feedback on Client needs to aid product development.
- Participate in management meetings/presentations/Sales Demos relating to the on-line reporting requirements.
- Monitor and track performance of the tool and engage with Technology support teams in relation to Service Definition and monthly KPI Reporting.
- Perform user acceptance testing for the newly developed custom Passport reports and applications working closely with Technology teams.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- In depth knowledge and prior experience in Fund Accounting operations, in particular understanding and articulating Net Asset Value calculations including drill down balance sheet analysis supporting complex Fund Types, Strategies and Product offerings.
- The ability to manage expectations, meet deadlines and communicate effectively, on a day to day basis with clients.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence, drive and motivate agendas within teams outside direct reporting lines.
- Evidence of successful delivery of projects across global operational teams.
- Champion for ensuring best practice is used when implementing any changes to clients reporting model; and ensure effective risk management procedures, documentation and training is adhered to within Fund Accounting operations.
- Keeps abreast of new and existing fund products, services and market trends in order to help drive a "best practice" and global standardized process for fund administration reporting service delivery.
- Ability to provide input into long term strategy for fund administration reporting product offering.
- PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Project Visio and PowerPoint, detailed knowledge of Enterprise and related fund accounting applications essential.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.