About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Limerick's Custody Client Service team are responsible for 450+ clients. The department has a high level of interaction with internal teams to source information which enables the team to provide Prompt Quality Responses for all client queries.
Based in Limerick, the Team Leader (TL) will be responsible for working with a team of Client Service Representative providing professional Custody Services to a range of clients. This is a broad role ensuring daily, weekly and monthly deliverables are complete with agreed deadlines. The role entails development of team members to provide a superior service to our clients. Fundamental to the role is ensuring strong relationships are built with all clients based on trust and consistently exceed client expectations. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead, manage & inspire your team with the overall goal of delivering proactive, unparalleled client service to Northern Trust's clients
- Defines the team's purpose; influences the prioritisation of work and the allocation of resources to deliver on client commitments.
- Sets clear goals and expectations and ensure regular updates to ensure self and team members achieving them.
- Develop strong relationships will all clients and be a point of contact on all custody related activity.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with critical business partners & other internal groups, e.g. IOO, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody Servicing, Derivatives, Pricing, etc.
- Develops clear boundaries between Client Service Delivery and Operations Processing activities with locational Operations & Technology Owners
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with relevant third parties, e.g. trustees, external advisors, consultants, etc.
- Tracks service & delivery results against project plans and SLD, monitors service & delivery through client reviews, internal / external surveys, specific client feedback, consultant feedback etc.
- Maintains service & delivery issues log, drives accountability and closure of issues in a timely manner.
- Provides appropriate escalation of service & delivery and other relevant issues / opportunities to RMs
The successful candidate will benefit from having :
Working with Us:
- Previous knowledge and understanding for all GFS products & services is desirable
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and strong process orientation.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills, both as a manager and also as an advocate for the company and the business at large.
- Previous exposure to, and success in, dealing with senior client management.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater. #LI-Hybrid