About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of Northern Trust's Transfer Agency clients.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the Team Leader in day to day activities and deputise in their absence.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing.
- Client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes .
- Completion of data protection checks and ensuring all external communication is issued in line with TA policy.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas.
- Able to serve a key subject matter expert and mentor to more junior partners.
- Technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas within the business.
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- A flexible approach to work and being capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail .
- Strong PC Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Fund Administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable.
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.
Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.