IT Business Partner - BCM
- Maynooth, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 18 Feb 19
To build and lead technology engagement with the core business functions of the Division.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link AssetServices interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
To build and lead technology engagement with the core business functions of the Division. Key to the role will be the ability to develop and strengthen relationships within the Divisional leadership team and to ensure that the delivery of IT services for the business and customers meets & exceeds expectation.
Reporting directly to the Head of Service Delivery this is a senior member of the Divisional team and IT Services community. The role will be more of a business management role, not pure technologist, but will bring deep & broad technology and service experience to ensure the Division have the required services and levels appropriate for the business and customer requirements.
- Effective representation of the Divisional service needs and customer requirements within all relevant technology strategy, capability and policy/governance decisions.
- Divisional service improvement planning and the delivery of such.
- Representation of IT at key business and customer forums.
- Being competent and credible with customers and business leaders alike
- Ensure the needs of a regulated business are fully catered for in all technology related services, solutions and supporting contracts.
- Ensuring the business has a clear understanding of the LAS wide as well as Divisional specific IT strategy, roadmap and value.
- Contribution to the LAS wide IT strategy, policies and governance models, ensuring that Divisional requirements are fully included and catered for.
- Ensuring that frequent/periodic metrics, business intelligence and progress stats are made available to the business
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Leadership of the Divisional relationship with a clear focus on technology strategies, operational performance and change activity
- Ensure consistent delivery of Divisional IT programmes and projects to the business
- Management of the IT service performance for the Division
- Divisional KPI’s related to IT Service, performance and Continual Improvement.
- Clear communication of IT strategy, updates and market relevant information throughout the business community.
- Organisation and agenda for the Divisional IT Steering Committees and related reviews.
- Ensuring IT financial costs, recharges and recoveries are fully agreed, understood and managed.
- Manage all Technology aspects of customer bid management across the life cycle from initial engagement, RFI / RFP responses, pricing proposals, customer due diligence, onboarding and service integration.
- IT Relationship / Customer Management is a key aspect of the role. Previous experience is essential.
- An understanding of IT Technical Services and / or Enterprise IT Applications is essential.
- Previous experience of managing the engagement aspect of established SLA’s – both inbound to the IT teams, and outbound to the customer teams is important.
- The ability to communicate professionally – both written and oral - with Senior Stakeholders and external customers is essential.
- This role requires a lot of interaction with other teams. A proven ability to collaborate and work well with others is essential
- Cross-training and course-led training of PEGA will be provided – if required. Any previous experience of working with the product would be an advantage
- An understanding of the processes around Receivership, Personal Insolvency and Legal Enforcement would be an advantage
- An understanding of the regulatory framework in place would be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task will be important
You will be joining a team that works in a friendly, co-operative and supportive environment, as well as a company that will provide you with professional development (in Accounting and Client Management) and the opportunity to progress.
If you are looking to work in a high quality and dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.