CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Be a part of a team responsible DevOps infrastructure solutions in AWS.
Create and maintain code for fully immutable infrastructure.
This position requires near "24X7" availability.
• Managing (developments and maintenance) AWS environment using Terraform, Ansible and other tools.
• Providing AWS solutions and design for infrastructure, deployment and business requirements.
• Support ops, R&D, QA and other stakeholders regarding solutions.
• At least 5 years with Linux including shell scripts.
• At least 2 years experience with AWS and Terraform.
• At least 2 years ansible experience.
• Git basic skills.
• Security oriented.
• K8s knowledge - Big advantage
• Python knowledge - Big advantage
• Clustering technologies - pacemaker, veritas
• Experience with Perl
• Hunger for technology - Must
• DevOps culture and working methodology oriented person
• Open minded, highly motivated interested in implementing new technologies/methodologies and continuous improving of existing tools/infrastructures
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and organization aspects) in English and Hebrew
• Team player