- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- Nexus Corporation
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
You will join the Technical Division of a General Insurance Company, which defines the best price and offer to their customers in an innovative and transformative environment. You will be part of the Technical Pricing Team, which aims at achieving Pricing Excellence for their motor and pet products. You will work in an international environment as the team is composed of different nationalities.
The team’s missions consist of:
(1) Technical Price modeling of existing products and future products
* Use of GLMs technics and other advanced data science methods
* Validation and Monitoring in a rigorous framework.
* Proposal of new price segmentation under Japanese constraints framework
(2) Customer behaviors modeling and price optimization:
*Conversion model, retention model
*Tariff competitiveness analysis to detect market dynamics
*Optimization of margin
*With Commercial Pricing Team to go from technical proposals to business applications.
*With Data analytics Team to improve traditional actuarial methods by introducing machine learning algorithms.
*With other teams such as Reserving, IT, etc.
*With other organization entities to drive and deploy innovative approaches across the group companies.
- Experience level: from Junior to 3 years' experience
- Minimum Bachelor in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Science.
- Experience as an actuarial analyst or a data scientist
- Coding Language: Strong skills for at least one of those languages required: SAS, R, Python or SQL.
- Pricing tool: Experience in using Emblem is a big plus
- Fluent in Japanese
- English: intermediate in reading and writing, conversational speaking skills
- Good communication skills, innovative mindset, team player.