C/C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER
a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening: C/C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F )
with 5+ years of experience Context:
We are looking for a motivated person willing to work on challenging software. This person will be tightly integrated into an experienced and proficient team. The project itself is a System used to perform dissemination of Statistical Data for a major European Institution. Job Requirements You have...
You might have...
- C/C++ development in Unix-like OS (GNU/Linux, Solaris, etc.)
- GCC/G++ is mandatory, Visual Studio is desirable but not essential
- STL, modern C++ skills (C++11 and beyond)
- IPC (sockets, pipes, signals) & Multithreading programming (pthreads)
- Solid software engineering fundamentals: Analyses/Design, Product lifecycles, Development, Unit/Integration testing
- Familiar with tools like Git/SVN, GDB, Valgrind, common libraries like Boost, etc.
- Good knowledge of a RDBMS (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL)
- Familiarity with Unix & Windows operating systems
- Strong algorithmic skills and experience with complex data structures
- Good understanding of Client/Server and Multiple-Tier application architectures
- Be fluent in English (French will be considered as an asset)
You will get...
- Experience using Visual Studio
- Knowledge about Oracle DB
- Able to write scripts in common scripting languages like Perl or Python
- Have worked with parser generators (Flex/Yacc, Antlr..)
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . *Please submit your CV in English All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.