A global alternatives and corporate services provider is currently looking for a Chief Compliance Officer to lead the growing Luxembourg team.
This is an innovative and modern business environment; the ideal candidate will have experience in working with senior stakeholders, working with the CSSF and a previous track record of managing and building a team. This is an excellent role within an organisation that are targeting this as a growth area.
The ideal candidate will have a broad capability to:
- Lead the compliance team in the day to day business and act as Head of Compliance and MLRO for the Luxembourg entity
- Maintain up to date compliance policies and procedures in line with the group standards
- Perform controls in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan of the company
- Report to the Board of Directors of the company in Luxembourg and work with Global Head of Compliance to maintain overall framework standards
- Oversee and develop the compliance team in Luxembourg
You will need:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Compliance within CSSF regulated firm
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment and alternative funds
- The ideal candidate will need t have a highly efficient and proactive attitude with a strong attention to details
- English is mandatory, French and/or German will be very useful
Please email if you would be interested to hear more details.