We are seeking a veteran Financial Controller take the responsibility leading the Finance team of our EMEA region, and act as a key partner in the ongoing business of all EMEA offices and executives.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
EMEA Finance Director - Luxembourg
- Responsible for the European finance operations (statutory and regulatory reporting, tax, payables, transfer pricing, etc);
- Financial advisor to the EMEA Regional Executive (monitoring of the performance vs budget, definition of action plan as required, etc);
- Management and coaching of the team across EMEA to ensure their continuous development and performance;
- Member of the European Management Committee.
- You have at least 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience;
- You are a chartered accountant, or equivalent;
- You are familiar with the tax challenges within an international organization (corporate tax, VAT, transfer pricing);
- Working Knowledge of SAP, associated processes relating to billing, expenses and reporting;
- You have strong leadership and integrity skills;
- Ability to work in a continuous changing and fast paced environment to support the impressive growth of Alterdomus;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French considered as an asset.