Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international metals distributor looking to hire a Sustainability Director to join the team in Luxembourg.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Act as the Chief Compliance Officer for environmental and social compliance, with a major focus on sustainability
- Monitor and assess environmental risk, providing technical expertise to mining and metal production plants across Europe
- Assist with ESG reporting and carry out assessments on carbon footprint
- Where possible, provide additional support on legal compliance matters and overall risk management
- Reports into Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years in a compliance/sustainability role, ideally within the commodity space
- A background in the industrial field/production, with good knowledge of production plants and the relevant environmental/sustainability factors
- Experienced in assessing carbon footprint and ESG reporting
- Fluency in English mandatory, other languages a benefit
- Located in Luxembourg