For our Office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an ITIL INCIDENT MANAGER.We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
ITIL INCIDENT MANAGER
Alter Domus is a fully integrated Fund and Corporate services provider, dedicated to international private equity & infrastructure houses, real estate firms, private debt managers, multinationals, capital markets issuers and private clients. Our vertically integrated approach offers tailor-made administration solutions across the entire value chain of investment structures, from fund level down to local Special Purpose Vehicles.
Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, Alter Domus has continually expanded its global service offer and today counts 40 offices and desks across five continents. This international network enables clients to benefit globally from the expertise of more than 2,000 experienced professionals active in fund administration, corporate secretarial, accounting, consolidation, tax and legal compliance, depositary services and debt administration services. We are proud to serve 17 of the 20 largest private equity houses, 15 of the 20 largest real estate firms and 17 of the 20 largest private debt managers in the world.
We are organised in cross-functional teams that support a dedicated business. The team have developers, application engineers, project managers, business analysts; in short all the skills required to go from business requirements to implementation and then operations…)
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customised training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As ITIL incident manager, your main responsibilities will aim to:
- Provide support and assistance to IT teams to follow up incidents and ensure that incident management policy is properly known and applied.
- Contribute to incident management process review, in collaboration with the process owner and Process Architect
- Notify a distribution list when major incident occurs.
- Ensure that major incidents are properly handled by technical teams, including third parties providers
- Facilitate technical troubleshooting efforts and engages additional technical support as needed, including vendor support
- Initiate escalation to crisis management team and to senior management.
- Perform regular communication to internal end user when a major incident occurs, and provide regular updates
- Act as a chairman of IT Operations status meetings
- Review and amend incident reports provided by technical teams
- Report a monthly report of incidents, based on consolidated data extracted from the incident-ticketing tool
- Provide KPI and benchmark related to incident topology and volume
- Be a part of the 24/7 crisis management team on a rota basis.
- You have a Degree in Computer Science or IT;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in IT support;
- You have an excellent knowledge of ITIL Incident Management and knowledge in Problem Management processes. ITIL related certification would be considered as a strong asset.
- Experience in Windows OS, MS SQL Server, Share Point environments would be considered as an asset
- Networking skills, troubleshooting would be an asset.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in English