a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening: Java Developer You will...
Job Requirements You have...
- Be the developer in a team in charge of multiple products' developments used by European Institutions
- Ensuring the evolution of the software
- Development of features (both back and front end)
- Prepare deployments: integration, surface testing, release notes and deployment instructions
- Follow-up on release and Sprint KPIs
- Perform Release deployment in the development and test environments
- Working together with the other members of the team, finding the best solutions possible.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design. At least 2+ years of work experience in the usage of UML
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies used by large scale international organizations. Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and Prince2 is considered an asset.
- Experience in the design and development of Web 2.0 CAT tools for large scale organizations in the public or private sector using latest software technologies based on J2EE framework stack will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of J2EE 8+, JMS, JPA, HIBERNATE and catching mechanisms is considered mandatory.
- A good knowledge of oral and written English and French is mandatory, whereas the knowledge of any other language of EU is considered an advantage.
- Spring framework: Spring MVC, Spring JMS and Spring
- Tomcat engine
- relational databases: Oracle 11+
- Development tools: Eclipse, Maven, ant.
- Familiarity with HTML 5 and Web 2.0
- Familiarity with XML, XSD and XSLT transformation and design. Familiarity with XML parsers
You will get...
- Agile Team player
- Analytical ability and focus towards problem solution
- Ability to prototype solutions and solve complex problems
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently in a multi-cultural environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . *Please submit your CV in English All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.