- Permanent, Full time
- Riverbank SA
- 14 Nov 18
Officer Back & Middle Office
The mission of the Back & Middle Office department is to manage the day-to-day operations of the bank, from the on-boarding of loans to their final settlement and post-closing monitoring. RiverBank is looking to recruit an Officer for its Back & Middle Office, reporting directly to the Manager Back & Middle Office. The department will grow gradually.
RiverBank a specialised lender dedicated to financing Small and Medium Enterprises with an initial focus on the Benelux and Germany. RiverBank received a full European Banking Licence from the European Central Bank in March 2017.
RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world. As experienced bankers, we commit the bank's balance sheet to grant loans which we analyse using a fundamental credit approach. As a fintech player, we use a network of advisors, banks and accountants to digitally source, process and monitor the loans we originate.
As a starting company, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team work. RiverBank will offer an entrepreneurial environment within the regulatory banking framework - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.
Primary Responsibilities include
- Administration of loans and deposits including book-keeping, payments, settlement and account reconciliation
- Monitoring of financial covenants and collaterals
- Project work testing new software integration in core banking system and ongoing enhancements
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a bank in a similar function
- Keen interest in IT and new technologies
- Enjoys team work in a fast growing environment
- Knowledge of SWIFT Alliance, knowledge of T24 is a plus
- Fluent in English & German or English & Dutch
- EU work permit required