a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening: Project Manager You will...
Job Requirements You have...
- Be responsible for the Project management for multiple projects, including, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management, follow up and organization.
- Draft project management deliverables such as the Business Case, Project Strategy or Vision documents.
- Track activities against plan: provide regular, accurate and timely reports.
- Participate in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used.
- Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Provide effective co-ordination for the project team (including external stakeholders) ensuring that team members are motivated.
- University Degree in Information Technology
- Proven experience in project management activities within application development based on CMMI, Prince2 and/or PMI methodology, preferably with the European Institutions.
- Extensive experience with MS project and other MS Office tools.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of French will be considered an asset
You will get...
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbally)
- Excellent reporting skills, responsibility for timing and results
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated & goal-oriented
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . *Please submit your CV in English All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.