The Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) is a public institution in charge of the supervision of the financial sector of Luxembourg, with the exception of the insurance sector.
Within the "Project Administration" division of the IT department, you intervene on the whole project lifecycle as one of the following two roles:
“Project Structurer" role
The Project Structurer is in charge of the project initiation phase and has ad hoc interventions during Execution and Closure. He is notably in charge of the following activities:
- Support in defining the business requirements and the related documents,
- Drafting of the required project deliverables (mission statement, project charter, etc.) together with the various project stakeholders (Product Owner, Scrum Master, functional / technical architects),
- Contribution to the initial risk analysis of the project,
- Drafting of tenders and quality assurance plans relating to external services provision,
- Definition of the change management strategy in collaboration with subject matter experts,
- Support in promoting the adoption of the defined project methodology (Waterfall, Agile),
- Delivery of the project deliverables package to the Project Coordinator (in charge of the project follow-up),
- Preparation and participation to the project follow-up committees (weekly coordination meeting, steering committee),
- Update of the project documentation (project charter, etc.) in the event of a significant change requests validated by the Executive Management,
- Drafting of the final project evaluation during the closing phase.
"Project Coordinator" role
The Project Coordinator is in charge of the project follow-up, including the following activities:
- Onboarding on the project based on the deliverables drafted during the initiation phase (project charter, etc.),
- Operational monitoring of the project management triangle (scope, budget, planning as well as risks),
- Change management with users impacted by the project (communication, training),
- Organization, preparation and facilitation of project follow-up committees (weekly coordination meeting, steering committee),
- Call upon and involve the various project stakeholders when necessary (Product Owner, Scrum Master, functional / technical architects, etc.),
- Follow-up of services provided by external suppliers, in compliance with validated SLAs,
- Leading the transition phase from project mode to operational mode.
- Master’s degree (Bac+4/+5) in Computer Science (IT) or Project Management / Economics / Management with option in IT,
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in a similar function,
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English. Knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German is an asset,
- Profound knowledge of Project Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile),
- Good command of the common Microsoft Office tools,
- Very good relational and organizational skills,
- Excellent analytical and writing skills,
- Autonomous, proactive and versatile,
- Rigorous and reliable,
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
* * *
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”). Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.