Regulatory Reporting Consultant
- Reports to the Oregon Business Sponsor
- Assist with defining the Regulatory Reporting Operating Model
- Analyse Operations procedures, processes, and issues to identify areas for automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency.
- Assist with the testing of Regulatory Reporting developments.
- Write Business Requirements Documentation
- Liaise with our business process analysts to ensure the process is as automated and controlled as much as possible
- Support team in the review and sign off of IT developments
- Work with supporting vendor to continue to develop and improve the processes and controls
- Employ project management tools and techniques when working on project initiatives
- Assist with the take on of clients onto relevant platforms.
- Build strong working relationships with other departments throughout the organisation
- Develop procedures documents and checklists.
- Participate to testing phases when required
- Strong Knowledge of Financial and Regulatory reporting requirements
- Good operational knowledge of Fund Accounting
- Experience in client on boarding and/or system/new process implementations
- Experience of FIS/Sungard InvestOne and/or GP3 accounting systems advantageous.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn and be creative within the role
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational & time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good core IT skills and the ability to liaise and translate between Technical and non-Technical department
- Good command of MS office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)