Senior Java Developer (M/F)
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the team of our client, in the banking sector.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Support and maintain medium and complex applications (belonging to a complex IT landscape).
- Provide second level support (investigation of the issues assigned by the helpdesk)
- Fix defects as part of current releases
- Implement evolutions on existing modules
- You have an University Degree (or equivalent) in computer science
- You have sound experience with Javacore, JEE,JPA, advanced SQL skills (including performance tuning) in Oracle and/or Sybase, web services, queues
- Very good understanding and practical experience of JSF, PrimeFaces, XSLT, design patterns is an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French and German language skills are an asset
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle...)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo'Squad !