We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
At Alter Domus we attract, grow, and develop Alternative Thinkers. The Alter Domus Academy helps our people to be their professional best, to become Alternative Thinkers. The Academy team is expanding, and we are looking for an L&D Partner who shares our passion for developing people. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensuring Alter Domus, and entities under our administration, remain compliant during the life cycle of the entity with regulations across EMEA, with initial focus on AIFMD and local Luxembourg reporting whilst assisting with the development or improvement of new products and services. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Provide Technical AIFMD support to the business and clients
- Support the local Luxembourg reporting Manager from time to time
- Support the Regulatory innovation team to improve the AIFMD reporting process to utilise technology and the efficient re-use of data
- Oversee the reporting production teams to ensure reports are submitted on time
- Manage key stakeholders across the business
- Manage new business proposals and discussions
- Assist with the centralisation of existing services for offices across the EMEA region and align with the US region.
- Manage the relationship with our technology vendors and internal IT departments
- Identify cross selling revenue opportunities across our offices and regions
- A professional/relevant qualification (e.g. ICSA/ACCA) would be advantageous.
- At least 5 years' experience in a fund environment
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop and maintain close working relationships with colleagues and third parties.
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,500 employees across more than 40 offices and desks.