Software Asset Consultant
a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking inspired professionals for to cover the following opening: Software Asset Consultant You will...
Job Requirements You have...
- Be responsible of the Interpretation of licensing rights and obligations in light of contractual clauses, EULAs, license grants and other relevant documents.
- Be responsible of the creation and maintenance of license entries in the Software Asset Management (SAM) system.
- Prepare and execute Software Asset Management (SAM) actions in order to bring into compliance or optimize licenses in cooperation with other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with project management of the implementation of additional functionalities in the SAM system and with drafting of IT policy in the SAM domain.
- Provide software license budget evolution and forecasting information.
- Assistance with preparation of contract negotiations with vendors.
- Follow up of developments in software licensing.
You will get...
- Background in IT, economics or law is required as well as interest in the two other domains.
- Capacity to provide analysis of the licensing situation of software products
- Experience with encoding of free-form legal clauses and/or other specifications into rules in an IT system
- Experience with data conversion to enable import into an IT system
- Experience with configuration of an IT system
- Analysis of requirements, development of specifications for IT infrastructure projects
- ITIL Foundation certified
- SQL querying skills and understanding of database structures
- Excellent written and spoken English and Full professional competence to comprehend domain-relevant documents in French.
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . *Please submit your CV in English All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.