Tax Administrator Officer (female/male)
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Börse AG
- 17 Feb 19
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Group Company: Clearstream Services Luxembourg
Tax Administrator Officer (female/male)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
Joining a dynamic, international team of dedicated and experienced people, you will be responsible for processing, providing prompt, accurate tax guidance on all our tax services, regimes and practises to assist Clearstream customers on all tax matters related to income payments. Following international market practices and working in collaboration with withholding agents, various tax authorities and operational teams, your role is also to ensure that customers receive the proper answer in due time.
- Supports the entire tax process from certification acceptance to tax instruction processing, payment reception and reconciliation.
- Dedicated specialist at single market level ensuring optimum support and expertise.
- Process payments and reporting to tax authorities when Clearstream acts as withholding agent (US QI, France, Germany, Italy)
- Works intensively throughout the market collecting, understanding and relaying the latest local fiscal information directly from source.
- Regular, efficient contact with the tax authorities ensures that our clients have reliable support and the most updated tax market information.
- Build internal and external relationships with suppliers, customers and tax authorities
- Provides quality customer care, being thoroughly committed to every question and issue our clients may face with their tax certification process and reclaims.
- Solid knowledge, combined with multiple languages capacity and highly flexible workforces, guarantees rapid and efficient feedback and resolution to all the questions.
- Comply with the effective KYC, Control and internal procedures
- Execute work assignment in due time
- Support a team attitude rather than individualism
- Escalate and report issues to Management
- University degree, Bac+3 or 5 with orientation in finance, economics or law
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Back- Front Office
- Sound expertise of Tax custody business is an asset
- Customer focused, risk culture, pro-active with the ability to work under pressure with good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and in German are mandatory
- Skills in the area of advanced Excel, Visual Basic would also be an asset
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment i.e. team spirit and effective team work, taking initiative
- Team player, highly motivated and flexible
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources