Our client is a subsidiary of a top international insurance group headquartered in Luxembourg and he is looking for a Technical Governance Analyst.
- Be involved in the development and management of client’s central products.
- Conduct investigations into portfolio data to calculate performance metrics and pricing parameters.
- Cooperate with the Data and Portfolio management department in addressing any profitability issue or concern.
- Calculate and validate some elements included in client’s quarterly Profit & Loss report.
- Conduct forecasting and historical series analysis.
- Support the whole client Network on technical topics, with a particular focus of improving the client Network carrier’s know-how on corporate employee benefits solutions.
- Establish technical best practice for all the administration activities, aiming at improving the administration efficiency in coordination with the IT department.
Skills & Competences
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible and entrepreneurial approach to work, willing to take on new challenges and look for new ways of doing things.
- The role will be based in a dynamic company and, as part of a specialized technical team, will require good multi-tasking and supporting of colleagues. As such you will be able to manage a wide range of projects and tasks with multiple deadlines.
- You take ownership for items assigned to you and follow through to completion.
- You have an eye for details and are accurate in your task.
- You have strong communication skills especially in discussing technical topics with non-technical counterparts.
Desirable Qualifications & Background
- Degree in statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics or other numerate discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of experiences in similar or relevant positions is required.
- Strong technical and actuarial knowledge of Group insurance is required.
- Experience in underwriting can be an asset.
- Expert in Microsoft Office software suite.
- Programming language would be an asset as well as experience of SQL queries, dealing with large data sets.
- Advanced knowledge of English and at least another European language.